# Lily58 keyboard
The Lily58 is an ortholinear, split ergonomic [[Keyboards]].
- [Build guide translated from Japanese](https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fkata0510%2FLily58%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2FLite%2FDoc%2Fbuildguide.md)
- [Lily58 Pro build guide](https://github.com/kata0510/Lily58/blob/master/Pro/Doc/buildguide_en.md) which actually mentions to **mark the PCB sides!**
- [3D-printed high profile case sold by MysticMechs](https://mysticmechs.com/collections/cases/products/lily58-pro-3d-printed-hi-profile-case?variant=31838069424218)
- [3D-printed case on Thingiverse](https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4486280)
- [3D-printed legs](https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4493691)